Delta XL Delta 8 Vape Juice
Delta XL’s Delta 8 Vape Juice is one of the purest Delta 8 THC Vape Juices available today no additives or cutting agents. With little to no smell, quick and easy access this is great for on-the-go customers making vaping in public very discreet. Available in Granddaddy Purple – Indica, Sour Diesel – Sativa or Pineapple Express -Hybrid Strains for your desired Effect.
Ingredients: PG, VG, Natural Flavoring, Whole Plant Hemp Extract, Natural Terpenes. No additives!
Note: Product contains a total Delta-9 Tetrahydrocannabinol concentration that does not exceed 0.3% on a dry-weight basis
If you’ve been studying up on the latest cannabis trends, then it’s very likely that delta 8 THC has entered your awareness. This cannabinoid is growing quickly in popularity as more and more people are finding ways to incorporate it into their routine. But still, there are many people, including diehard CBD lovers, who aren’t exactly sure what it is, or whether or not it’s even legal.
In terms of buying Delta 8 THC products online such as vape cartridges, soft gels, and soon to be tinctures and gummies, click on the link below. We sell some of the best Delta 8 THC vape cartridges from hempire direct that give you the perfect amount of chill and relaxation. You can also find our Delta 8 THC products by searching at the top of our website.
Where to Buy Delta 8 THC Vape Juice
The bottom line is that delta 8 THC, like most things which are cannabis-related, can be complicated in terms of its legal status. Laws regarding cannabis are constantly changing, as many of us can attest to, having only been able to legally use CBD and other hemp-based products for a few years.
However, we want you to know exactly where you stand legally with delta 8 THC, hence why we’ve created this in-depth guide to its overall legality.
What is Delta-8 THC Vape Juice?
First, we need to quickly break down what delta 8 THC Vape Juice is. Delta-8 is a minor occurring cannabinoid in cannabis. In fact, in the hemp plant, from which it’s derived commercially, it makes up less than 0.1 percent of the plant’s chemical composition. For a more in-depth look of what Delta 8 THC is, read this article.
What makes delta 8 THC vape juice unique is that it’s a psychoactive cannabinoid. This is because it’s the little sister compound to delta 9 THC, and delta 8 THC is, of course, THC as well. This is the main reason why so many people are uncertain as to whether or not it’s legal to use – they know that delta 9 THC has been classified as an illegal substance for quite some time.
Delta 8 THC Vape Juice is psychoactive, but not as psychoactive as its big sister. Most people say that they still feel fully clear-minded, only more relaxed or uplifted when they take it, except with no negative side effects such as paranoia or anxiety. In fact, many Delta 9 THC users suggest Delta 8 THC Vape e liquid is much better due to the lack of side effects. Many people only receive benefits from Delta 8 THC vape e liquid.
Delta 8 is also a cannabinoid, which means that it, like other cannabinoids including CBD, works to support the endocannabinoid system’s ability to regulate crucial bodily processes that relate to our overall wellness.
Keep in mind that delta 8 is a compound that occurs in the hemp plant, and many of us there for consume it without even realizing it. If you’re using a full spectrum hemp product, for instance, you are getting in that trace amount that is in the plant material. The same goes for those using flower or concentrates that maintain the entire plant’s chemical composition.
Is Delta 8 Legal in Your US State? Here is a Delta 8 State by State Legal List
- Alabama: Delta 8 is legal in Alabama
- Alaska: Delta 8 is illegal in Alaska
- Arizona: Delta 8 is illegal in Arizona
- Arkansas: Delta 8 is illegal in Arkansas
- California: Delta 8 is legal in California
- Colorado: Delta 8 is illegal in Colorado
- Connecticut: Delta 8 is legal in Connecticut
- Delaware: Delta 8 is illegal in Delaware
- Florida: Delta 8 is legal in Florida
- Georgia: Delta 8 is legal in Georgia
- Hawaii: Delta 8 is legal in Hawaii
- Idaho: Delta 8 is illegal in Idaho
- Illinois: Delta 8 is legal in Illinois
- Indiana: Delta 8 is legal in Indiana
- Iowa: Delta 8 is illegal in Iowa
- Kansas: Delta 8 is legal in Kansas
- Kentucky: Delta 8 is legal in Kentucky
- Louisiana: Delta 8 is legal in Louisiana
- Maine: Delta 8 is legal in Maine
- Maryland: Delta 8 is legal in Maryland
- Massachusetts: Delta 8 is legal in Massachusetts
- Michigan: Delta 8 is legal in Michigan
- Minnesota: Delta 8 is legal in Minnesota
- Mississippi: Delta 8 is illegal in Mississippi
- Missouri: Delta 8 is legal in Missouri
- Montana: Delta 8 is illegal in Montana
- Nebraska: Delta 8 is legal in Nebraska
- Nevada: Delta 8 is legal in Nevada
- New Hampshire: Delta 8 is legal in New Hampshire
- New Jersey: Delta 8 is legal in New Jersey
- New Mexico: Delta 8 is legal in New Mexico
- New York: Delta 8 is legal in New York
- North Carolina: Delta 8 is legal in North Carolina
- North Dakota: Delta 8 is legal in North Dakota
- Ohio: Delta 8 is legal in Ohio
- Oklahoma: Delta 8 is legal in Oklahoma
- Oregon: Delta 8 is legal in Oregon
- Pennsylvania: Delta 8 is legal in Pennsylvania
- Rhode Island: Delta 8 is illegal in Rhode Island
- South Carolina: Delta 8 is legal in South Carolina
- South Dakota: Delta 8 is legal in South Dakota
- Tennessee: Delta 8 is legal in Tennessee
- Texas: Delta 8 is legal in Texas
- Utah: Delta 8 is illegal in Utah
- Vermont: Delta 8 is legal in Vermont
- Virginia: Delta 8 is legal in Virginia
- Washington: Delta 8 is legal in Washington
- West Virginia: Delta 8 is legal in West Virginia
- Wisconsin: Delta 8 is legal in Wisconsin
- Wyoming: Delta 8 is legal in Wyoming
In other words, delta 8 is illegal in Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, Rhode Island, and Utah. In all other states, it is legal, but bear in mind that this is subject to change if state legislators determine that it should be classified as a controlled substance. Therefore, before taking delta 8, you should always check with state laws, as laws regarding cannabis are prone to sudden change.